Kylie missed going to preschool during spring break. Every time we buckled up in the car, I would hear her voice from the backseat asking, Are we going to preschool? She did really well on Wednesday while I was on conference calls throughout the day. On Friday I took the day off and we went to Lollipop Park. She rode every ride before deciding on salad for lunch. We went to Sweet Tomatoes and then came home to relax.
On Sunday we headed to Littleton Museum where Kylie was determined to find the cat. She found her right away before singing Do Re Me to the statue on the bench. When I asked her why the ducks were making a big commotion she said, They're making a lot of noise b/c they know it's my birthday!
She's been saying the funniest things lately and I try to jot them down so I don't forget. She introduced herself to someone at the park this week & asked the little girl's name in which she replied Shelby. I don't think Kylie has ever heard the name Shelby b/c her response was, Oh Strawberry, right! Just gave me a little chuckle:)
No comments:
Post a Comment