The only thing constant is change. I always have to remind myself of that saying when I'm touching the same xls at work for the third time. Last week we started the process of converting Kylie to a big bed. Our crib doesn't convert to a toddler bed so she is moving to a queen complete with a princess headboard. We spent the first week with the mattress on the floor and the first night she woke up every hour. At 2am I heard her getting in one of her drawers playing with a dolphin and I had to remind her it was still sleepy time. She got better by the end of the week and by Monday she was in her big girl bed. I hope to be out of her room by the end of the week but I usually end up falling asleep in her bed before she does. I'm still trying to rearrange her room but I did create a picture wall above her bed and reading corner. Here's a few shots, more to come when her room is complete.
I think the picture wall looks good. You can always add more / rearrange as she grows. I'd actually do some more big ones (8x10-ish) next time you add.
ReplyDeleteI also realized I have a picture of Ryleigh going down that same slide - that looks really similar to Kylie's. Ryleigh was 2.5. https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/YN5LXCKfZWKA7ICTZvKX-aDitBVroPpjsB_5u_Mk88Q?feat=directlink