Friday, April 12, 2013
Kylie, Sadie & Potatoes
While I was working yesterday I heard a crunching sound coming from the kitchen. It's not uncommon for Kylie to distribute bags around the kitchen or spill the potatoes on the floor, however, Sadie partook in the festivities & had a little snack. When she was finished, Scout stepped in and ate the rest. I grabbed my camera in the midst of the fun. In less than a year this won't be a problem in our new kitchen complete with LOTS of storage, gas range, granite, wood floors & beveled arabesque tile. Half way down you'll see Kylie's hop slippers my mom got her for Easter. She likes to slide around in them for about 20 min and then she's off to the next activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MUCH better use of the space!! Love the new kitchen design. Loose the eat in kitchen, but you have the dining room right on the other side. Can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDelete