For the most part I try to keep her diet pretty RAW. Up until recently Kylie couldn't get enough eggs. Sometimes she would eat up to 3 scrambled eggs a day which Chris had to make b/c I can't stand the sight or smell of them. Now she just feeds them to the dogs.
Kylie got a kitchen for her birthday and we practice pouring tea back and forth. We used to have two cups and now we one left b/c Scout (our dog) decided she wanted some tea as well. She must of enjoyed it, b/c she ate the handle too.
Since Kylie was 6 months old she has been fascinated with Mickey Mouse. We have a couple of stuffed characters that she likes to carry around. My mom found a pair of Minnie Mouse shoes for Christmas so I decided to put them on her to wear to Kindermusic. They're a little big but really cute!
umm yeah! The post definitely needs pictures :)
ReplyDelete