Sunday, December 4, 2011

Update

The past month has been a whirlwind! Between the hospital, Thanksgiving and our crazy schedules, I am really looking forward to Christmas. My mom and I went out on black Friday and found some good deals including leggings for Kylie, which are hard to find for little ones. My mom also got a jumper which keeps Kylie happy for longer than 10min at a time. She loves the fact she's upright. They also got her a Radio Flyer waggon for Christmas and I have a feeling it will be used for Sadie & Kylie. Thanks Mom! Here are some recent pics...




1 comment:

  1. She looks like she's so much happier these days.

    Leggings - Ryleigh lives in leggings. Children's place is the best place to get em. They even have baby sizes down to 0-3mo. Some with lace at the edge too. Honestly, Children's Place isn't THAT expensive, especially when on sale. And the quality of the clothes far surpasses other brands. Ryleigh's worn a few pairs of leggings (well they're capri length now) February 2010 and they are still in great shape.

    Isn't Christmas so much more fun with a kid?! I love it!! It will only get better in the next few years as she is able to open presents on her own, the wonder of the surprise, and eventually the bribery of the Elf on the Shelf. I can't wait for Xmas this year!

    ReplyDelete