Kylie and I met MJK at the zoo yesterday because they were having a free day. After yesterday's adventures we both decided we will not be partaking in anymore free days. When we arrived at the zoo around 10 all the parking was at capacity so we had to park down at City Park which normally wouldn't be a problem except when you have a fussy baby and you have to walk 7 blocks. Once inside I changed Kylie and we were off to see the zebras. I think that's the only animal Kylie saw b/c it went down hill from there. Besides losing a sock and having a blowout on the way home MK and I had a good time ppl watching. I think we saw more ppl with tattoos and piercings in one place than ever before. The highlight of the day was when both Jill and Kylie were out of their strollers and a mom of 2 (3rd on the way) asked if they were twins. We politely said no and then she asked how old...10 & 6 weeks we responded. Oh wow 2 weeks apart! MK and I let her walk past and just looked at each other in amazement. Just affirmed our decision to pay for admission next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment